Android Mobile Hacking (SMS & Call) : It was bound to happen – they have hacked just about everything else. Now it’s the cell phones. Cellphone hacking has just recently surfaced and been made public ever since some one did some cellular phone hacking on Paris Hilton’s cell phone.
This article will give you some information about what is going on out there and what you can do to better protect your cell phone information.
What Does It Involve?
The fact of someone hacking cell phone became public knowledge when Paris Hilton’s cell phone, along with her information was recently hacked. Unfortunately for her, all her celebrity friends and their phone numbers were also placed on the Internet resulting in a barrage of calls to each of them.
Cell phone hackers have apparently found a glitch in the way the chips are manufactured. The good news, though, is that it only applies to the first generation models of cell phones that use the Global System for Mobile communications (GSM). Another requirement is that the hacker must have physical access to the cell phone for at least three minutes – which is a real good reason not to let it out of your sight. Currently, although the problem has been remedied (at least for now) in the second and third generation phones, it seems that about 70% of existing cell phones fall within the first generation category.
Another way that mobile phone hacking can take place is for a hacker to walk around an area with people that have cell phones and a laptop that has cellphone hacker programs on it. Through an antenna, and a little patience, his computer can literally pick up your cell phone data – if it is turned on. This is more applicable to cell phones that use Bluetooth technology.
What Can A Hacker Do?
Surprisingly, there are quite a number of things that can be accomplished by the hacker. Depending on their intent here are a few of them.
- Steal Your Number : Your phone number can be accessed and obtained by cellphone hacking. This allows them to make calls and have it charged to your account.
- Take Your Information : Mobile hacking allows a hacker to contact your cell phone, without your knowledge, and to download your addresses and other information you might have on your phone. Many hackers are not content to only get your information. Some will even change all your phone numbers! Be sure to keep a backup of your information somewhere. This particular technique is called Bluesnarfing.
Be Prepared for Cell Phone Hacks
- Rob Your Money : Other options might use a particular buying feature called SMS. This refers to the fact that money can be takenfrom your account and transferred into another and a good hacker can sit in one place and access a lot of phonesand transfer a lot of money rather quickly – probably in less time than you think!
- Give The System A Virus : By using another cell phone hack code, a hacker could kidnap your phone, send it a camouflaged program or send it a virus. But it does not end there, since, from that point, he can use your phone to retransmit the virus to many other phones almost instantly – potentially disabling the system.
- Spy On You : A hacker can also gain access and take over for cell phone spying and remote mobile phone hacking. Literally, once secured, the hacker can have the phone call him, and then be able to listen to all conversations going on around the owner of the phone.
- Access Your Voice Mails : Voice mails can also be retrieved by a hackerthrough a hacking cell phone. After stealing your number, this can easily be done – if your password is disabled. The main thing that needs to be understood here, is that the electronics that give you the modern convenience of interacting with the Internet (getting your voice mails, emails, Web surfing, etc.) , is also the same technology that allows you to receive the same ills as can befall someone on the Internet.
What Can You Do?
It seems that the major cell phone companies, at least at this point, really are not interested in bringing the system up to be able to cope with this threat. Meetings are starting to take place, but for now it is not perceived to be real serious. This could be because it is primarily the older phones that are most susceptible to some types of this mobile hacking.
Until the cell phone manufacturers are able to cope with, or eliminate, the glitches in the system that allows them to overcome these problems, you will largely have to help yourself to cope with these things. Here are a couple of tips that will help you protect your cell phone, its information, and other things.
- Use Your Passwords : The cell phone companies tell us that many people have turned off their passwords when they access their voice mail messages, or other things. This little feature, though it may seem to be an annoyance to some, could protect your phone from unauthorized purposes.
- Leave The Phone Off : This one is obviously the harder choice, here, simply because most of us who have cell phones like to be reached anytime and anywhere. Others do need to be reachable at all times.
- Upgrade Your Phone : While this cannot guarantee that your phone is not hackable, it certainly will help. It should be remembered that the phone companies work hard to deliver the best technology and conveniences – but the
cell phone hacks work just as hard to be the first to break the systems designed to defeat them. It is an ongoing battle.
Cellular phone hacking, for now, is a fact of life that affects a few of us. Gladly, the numbers are still small, but many feel this problem is just getting started. By being aware of the problems, you can wisely take steps to prevent them from happening to you. Cellphone hacking does not need to catch you unprepared..
Call Spoofing / Forging
- Call forging is method to spoof caller id number displayed on the mobile phone/landline.
- It relies on VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol)
- VoIP is emerging & exciting innovation as far as Information & communication technology is concerned.
- Can be considered as GEN Next Cyber Crime.
About Caller Id Forging/Spoofing :
Caller ID Forging the practice of causing the telephone network to display a number on the recipient’s caller ID display which is not that of the actual originating station; the term is commonly used to describe situations in which the motivation is considered nefarious by the speaker. Just as e-mail spoofing can make it appear that a message came from any e-mail address the sender chooses, caller ID forging can make a call appear to have come from any phone number the caller wishes. Because people are prone to assume a call is coming from the number (and hence, the associated person, or persons), this can call the service’s value into question.
Basics of Call Forging :
Firstly the voip is used to call via internet PC to a telephone.
In the Voip there is a loop hole which allow a intruder to spoof a call. There are many website on the net which provide the facility of the internet calling. This website work as follows,first the call the source phone no then the destiation number and then bridge them togather.
Here there is no authentication done by the website and server are normally located in US and so tracing of the intruder is not possible. Thus the intruder logs on to this server and gives a wrong source number and then place a call over internet which is actually a spoofed call which shows wrong identity.
Also there a no laws regarding the call spoofing in India and so a intruder if gets traced is easily backed by the loophole of no laws for it. thus if you get calls from other numbers dont trust it they may be spoofed calls.
- SMS is one of the most popular means of communications.
- SMS Forging is the method to spoof sender id of SMS.
- One can send SMS to international Number from any number of sender’s choice.
- Facility to choose sender id upto 11 characters/name.
SMS Routing In GSM
First of all the sender send the SMS via SMS gateway. The identity of the sender is attached to the SCCP packer of the SMS. The SMS once reach the SMS gateway is routed to the destination Gateway and then to the receiver’s handset.
There are many ways by which we can send SMS to the SMS gateway. One of them is to use internet.
Now the concept of SMS forging lies in changing the SCCP packer which contains the sender information prior delivering to the SMS gateway.
The intruder can change the SCCP packet and can send that packet to any of the receiver as a spoofed SMS. Some of the Website on the net also provide this facility.
0791 7283010010F5 040BC87238880900F1 0000993092516195800AE8329BFD4697D9.
07 – Length of the SMSC information (in this case 7 octets)
91 – Type-of-address of the SMSC. (91 means international format of the phone number)
72 83 01 00 10 F5 – Service center number(in decimal semi-octets). The length of the phone number is odd (11), so atrailing F has been added to form proper octets. The phone number of this service center is “+27381000015”.
04 – First octet of this SMS-DELIVER message
0B-Address-Length. Length of the sender number (0B hex = 11 dec)
C8-Type-of-address of the sender number
72 38 88 09 00 F1- Sender number (decimal semi-octets), with a trailing F.
- When SMS is sent using an application, it is routed through international gateways.
- Spoofing of Message Id(SDCCH/SCCP Info) take place at International gateway.
- Finally SMS is routed to destination SMS Center number.
- As there is no authentication system, it is sent to destination number with spoof ID.
Sms Bombing is a very cool & Its absolutely free and you don’t even need to install anything on your pc or mobile. Its free for everyone. All you need is a working internet connection to use this bomber..
Features Of Sms Bomber :
- Completely free.You don’t have to pay a single penny to bomb your friends
- Super fast speed. Even if you send 200 SMS it will take only few seconds to complete the request
- Works awesome.No delays in between SMS
- Works on DND activated sim also.
- Works on all Indian mobile numbers
- Can send upto 200 SMS per go
How To Use :
All you have to do is put the victims mobile number in the “Enter Mobile Number” box then the number of SMS you want to send to the victim in “Number of SMS’s ” box and then Solution of 2-1 = ? (if you don’t know you can Google it..).. and then BOMB !!!
What You Should Not Do With This Bomber :
- You should never spam someone who you don’t know.
- Use this tool for Educational purpose only. Never harm someone.
Website 1 : SMSBOMBER
Website 2 : SMSBOMBERAP