Indian Polity – For Civil Services and Other State Examinations Book Details
|Category||Biography & Autobiography – Political|
|Publisher||Mc Graw Hill|
|File Size||PDF, 6.11MB|
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
M Laxmikanth obtained his postgraduate degree in Political Science from Osmania University in 1989. He is the former founder and director of an erstwhile coaching institute called Laxmikanth’s IAS Academy, Hyderabad. Other books authored by him include Governance in India, Objective Indian Polity, Public Administration and Constitution of India.
About The Book (6 Edition)
In 2011 and 2013, the UPSC changed the pattern and syllabus of the preliminary and main examinations, respectively. Both times, the scope of Indian Polity has been considerably increased. Hence, this new edition of the book is more relevant now and is aimed to meet the expanded needs of the aspirants. In the course of revision and updation of this edition of the book, various new developments related to the subject, like recent constitutional amendments, parliamentary legisns, executive decisions and supreme court judgments, have been taken into account.
Changes in this Edition
- Addition of 6 new chapters
- Inclusion of 2017, 2018 and 2019 preliminary questions with answers
- Inclusion of 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 mains questions
- Updation of the year-wise break-up of the UPSC questions in the preliminary and main examinations
- Inclusion of additional updated information on a number of topics
- New items included in various chapters